
Happy St Patrick's Day, everybody!
How was your St Patrick's Day? I hope you had fun! I went to Brass Taps Pizza Pub with my dad and my mum. I played a little bit of pool, I played a little bit of Golden Tee Challenge, and I played pinball. I was really good at it, and I got 5000 points. I had green ginger ale to drink, and we listened to a band. And guess what song they had? The 7 Days of Drunk!
I had a veggie burger with cheese and ketchup for dinner, and I ate the whole thing. Actually, I ate two!
You know what? I have this book that has 1,000,000 questions in it. It was really hard, but I got some right. It was still really fun. Anyway, I did it a long time ago, but I'm still really good at it.
In the old days, they just said, "You're still good at it if you did it along time ago."
Isn't that good?
Well, I'm off to bed now. Have a nice morning, and make sure you're not too sleepy!
Love Scarlet
How was your St Patrick's Day? I hope you had fun! I went to Brass Taps Pizza Pub with my dad and my mum. I played a little bit of pool, I played a little bit of Golden Tee Challenge, and I played pinball. I was really good at it, and I got 5000 points. I had green ginger ale to drink, and we listened to a band. And guess what song they had? The 7 Days of Drunk!
I had a veggie burger with cheese and ketchup for dinner, and I ate the whole thing. Actually, I ate two!
You know what? I have this book that has 1,000,000 questions in it. It was really hard, but I got some right. It was still really fun. Anyway, I did it a long time ago, but I'm still really good at it.
In the old days, they just said, "You're still good at it if you did it along time ago."
Isn't that good?
Well, I'm off to bed now. Have a nice morning, and make sure you're not too sleepy!
Love Scarlet
No comments:
Post a Comment