Hi Everyone,
Today I had a day off school because I have a bad cold. My dad stayed home with me and we had eggs for lunch. I forget what we had for breakfast, but it was something really tasty, I think! When I came in the futon room to draw Ugly Dolls, guess what? Marty was lying down and sleeping in there!
I got a new bike on the weekend. It's a 2 wheeler, red and silver, called a Tech Team Laredo. I went on 2 long bike rides on the Don River Trail. On the second ride, my mum and dad both had flat tires, so my mum had to get a loaner bike and my dad had to pump his up. We took Charlotte and she ran beside us the whole time. She was very tired when we got home.
Today Charlotte was still tired after yesterday's exercise. I was watching TV and she was sleeping.
Tonight I'm going to watch the end of The Sound of Music. See you tomorrow!
Love Scarlet xoxoxoxoxoxox
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Supergirl
this is my costume
No comments:
Post a Comment